Upon receiving written permission from me, here are the terms and conditions that must be met in order to publicly share my photographs.
- When my photographs are displayed on a blog, I must be cited in the first paragraph. The words, "Real Epic Photos" must appear as an underlined hypertext link and must link to the URL https://realepicphotos.com. The HTML used to link the URL may not include the "nofollow" attribute.
- When my photographs are used in an online editorial context, I must be cited under each photograph with the words, "Real Epic Photos" displayed as an underlined hypertext link and must link to the URL https://realepicphotos.com. The HTML used to link the URL may not include the "nofollow" attribute.
- When photographs are displayed on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or any other Social Media platform, the following text must be included in the descriptions of every photograph: "Copyright Real Epic Photos, https://realepicphotos.com"
- When my photographs are used online, photographs may not be cropped, resized, or otherwise modified or altered. Additionally, the "Real Epic Photos" logo must appear attached to every photo and my not be hidden, modified, or removed.
- When my photographs are used in a printed editorial context, I must be cited with the words "Real Epic Photos / realepicphotos.com" under each photograph or in the margin as dictated by the publication's style guide.
- Permission to display the photographs may be rescinded at any time for any reason. If a request for removal is provided, you agree to remove the photographs within 24 hours.
- You must contact and obtain separate permission from me and offer just compensation prior to sharing my photos with any other party or when using the photographs in printed or electronic advertising, magazines, website portfolios, website or blogs outside of your direct control, or on your own business website.
- If you fail to abide by the Terms & Conditions, you agree to compensate me (and my clients when applicable) for any usage. That usage is based on the monetary rate that would be customary and in accordance with photographic industry rates at the time of publication or distribution. You may also be held liable for actual and statutory damages.